The Riverbend School Strategic Plan is a 5-year road map guiding the school to fulfill its mission and vision. The plan has five main initiatives:
- Strengthen Riverbend’s position as a School of Excellence and Leader in Innovative Montessori Education.
- Ensure that Riverbend remains a top choice for teachers.
- Develop campus facilities that reflect best practices.
- Broaden Riverbend’s financial sustainability and governance structure.
- Support our growing and vibrant school community.
Each year, the Riverbend Board of Directors updates the community on the State of the School at a presentation in January. Read more about the current State of the School in an address given by former President of the Board of Directors, Jim Hartman.