Before & After School Care
Riverbend School offers several options for parents who need care for their children outside of normal school hours, or on days when classes are not in session.
Before and After School Care
Before School Care begins at 7:30 a.m. and After School Care is available until 5:45 p.m. for full-day students.
We offer three options for extended day care:
2. Session Contracts (pre-registration for individual sessions: Fall, Winter, Spring)
3. Annual Contract (pre-registration for before and after school care for entire academic year)
|2019-20 Session Contract & Drop-in Rates||Program||Session Contract Rates||Drop-in Rates|
|Primary - 8th Grade||$15/hour||$18/hour|
|Primary - 8th grade||$10/day||$12/day|
1. DROP IN (AS NEEDED)
We understand that there may be times when an unexpected appointment comes up, you run into an emergency or your child is thrilled at the idea of joining friends on the playground for After School.
Please call the office at 508-655-7333 or email email@example.com prior to 2:45 p.m. to check if space is available to have your child added to the After School attendance sheet for the day/time you need. If the office is not notified of your After School needs and your child’s name was not on the attendance sheet for the day, late pick up fees of $1 per minute for the first 15 minutes and $5/minutes after the first 15 minutes will apply.
2. SESSION CONTRACTS (PRE- REGISTRATION)
Pre-registration is divided into 3 sessions: Fall, Winter & Spring, so you can change your requirements as you need to throughout the school year while taking advantage of a discounted rate. Within each session, you can choose any day(s) of the week you would like to reserve and select a pick-up time that best suits your needs, i.e. 3:30 p.m., 4 p.m., 4:30 p.m. and so on.
If you cancel your pre-registration prior to the end of a session, any amounts pro-rated for days / times that the After School program was used will be based on the above drop in rates. To register, visit riverbendschool.org/signups. Signups for the 2019-20 school year will be available in June 2019.
3. FULL EXTENDED DAY CONTRACT
Includes Before and After School care. This is an annual commitment and must be selected with your tuition enrollment contract. The fees are billed in accordance with the payment plan selected in your tuition contract. This option offers the following benefits:
|Toddler (7:30 am - 5:45 pm)||$7,100 + tuition
|Primary - Grade 3 (7:30 am - 5:45 pm)||$6,000 + tuition
|Upper El - Grades 4 - 6 (7:30 am - 5:45 pm)||$5,500 + tuition|
|Middle School - Grades 7 & 8 (7:30 am - 5:45 pm)||$4,700 + tuition|
- Rates are discounted more than 20% off the Session Contract rates (see below)*
- Receive complimentary childcare for days that childcare is offered during the school year reflected in the Childcare Registration Signup.** You do not need to register for these days as enrollment is automatic.
- Your child is pre-registered until 5:45 in AfterSchool, so there is no need to sign up
- Charges for after school enrichment classes will be the difference between actual class cost (varies based on day the class meets) and amounts paid under this contract
- The fees below will be spread throughout the payment plan chosen on your tuition contract and added to those installments
*Discount based on school year commitment. No cancellations accepted after October 1. A $50 cancellation fee will apply. If you cancel your, any amounts pro-rated for day/s times that the Before and After School program was used will be based on the above drop in rates.
**The Annual Contract does not include any “no school” days in which childcare, as referenced above, is not offered, such as vacations, holidays and summer. You will have the opportunity to register separately for any Vacation and Summer Programs that are offered.
LATE PICKUP POLICY If you are late to pick up your child, a teacher will attempt to contact you. If you cannot be reached, a designated emergency contact will be called. The late pickup fee is $1 per minute for the first 15 minutes. After the first 15 minutes late, the charge is $5/minute.
For more details regarding our Before and After School Program, such as pickup procedures, late pick up policies, rates, billing, please refer to your Parent Handbook or email firstname.lastname@example.org.