Annual Gala Event
Riverbend School’s Annual Gala Event!
Mark your calendars for Riverbend School’s 2018 ‘Building Bridges Together’ Annual Gala & Auction on Saturday evening, May 5th at The VERVE, Crown Plaza in Natick.
6:00 p.m. – Cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and Silent Auction
7:00 p.m. – Dinner, Live Auction and Paddle Raise
You can help make this year’s Gala a huge success by donating a silent/live auction item! Here are some item ideas to really get the crowd going!
SILENT AUCTION IDEAS:
- GIFT CARDS FROM YOUR FAVORITE SALON, SPA, OR RESTAURANT
- PRIVATE, IN-STORE, TASTING/BEER EDUCATION CLASS FOR 10 PEOPLE
- MOVIE NIGHT GIFT BASKET (including tix to a movie theater, gift card to a local restaurant)
- ONE MONTH OF FREE YOGA
- A GARDENING BASKET – SEED PACKETS, GARDENING HAND TOOLS, GARDENING GLOVES, A PLANT
- THE ULTIMATE COFFEE BASKET – PACKAGES OF GOURMET COFFEE, MUGS, BISCOTTI
LIVE AUCTION IDEAS:
- CHEF COOKING FOR A DINNER PARTY
- ROUND OF GOLF AT A LOCAL GOLF CLUB
- CONCERT TICKETS
- SPORTING EVENT VIP TICKETS
- SPORTS MEMORABILIA
- LIMO SERVICE FOR NEW YEAR’S NIGHT
- HOUSE AT THE BEACH OR THE MOUNTAINS
Please contact Sue Hepler, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-545-2905 or Shana Salzano, email@example.com to let them know what items you can donate! The Gala Committee meets every Monday afternoon at 2:00 pm in Sue’s office at 39 Eliot
Wondering what to wear? Cocktail Attire suggested