Tuition & Financial Assistance
2018 – 2019 Tuition Rates
|Toddler Program||Half Day (8:45am-12:30pm)||$20,650|
|Full Day (8:45am-3:15pm)||$27,480|
|Primary Program||Half Day (8:30am-12:40pm)||$18,450|
|Full Day (8:30am-3:00pm)||$22,000|
Applying for Financial Aid
Riverbend School offers need-based financial aid grants for all students enrolled in our Kindergarten Program through 8th grade. We use School and Student Services (SSS), which is administered by the National Association of Independent Schools, to process our financial aid applications. Based on the financial information you supply, SSS provides an estimated amount your family can contribute to educational expenses, which helps our school make fair and objective financial aid decisions. To begin your financial aid application for the 2019-2020 enrollment year, please follow the steps below.
- You may begin your application for financial assistance by going to www.sssbynais.org after November 1, 2018. All Financial Aid applications must be submitted online.
- Click on the prompt to begin your Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS). Only one PFS is required per family even if you have more than one child applying to our school.
- You will be given a username and password allowing you to complete your PFS at a later date before submitting it. This is an encrypted site to ensure security.
- The Riverbend school code is 2967.
- A PFS must also be completed by non-custodial parents along with supporting documentation.
The following tax forms are required and should be uploaded directly to SSS:
- 2017 IRS 1040 tax return and all supporting schedules
- 2017 & 2018 W-2’s and/or 1099-MISC forms (to document wages)
To complete the PFS, use actual dollar figures from your 2017 IRS 1040. For all other questions
Note: To be considered for financial aid for the 2019-2020 school year, your completed application must be submitted by the deadline (see below). Financial aid applications can only be processed once our Admissions office has received the admissions application.
Key Dates in the Financial Aid Application process for new applicants and returning families
- January 4 – The Parent Financial Statement Application (PFS), including all supporting documentation, must be completed at www.sssbynais.org
- February 1 – Decisions regarding financial aid are mailed to returning families
- February 8 – Signed grant letter, enrollment contract and tuition deposit are due back to Riverbend
- February 1 – The Parent Financial Statement Application (PFS), including all supporting documentation, must be completed at www.sssbynais.org; Admissions applications are due as well
- March 10 – Decisions regarding financial aid are mailed to new families along with their acceptance letter and contract
- April 10 – Signed grant letter, enrollment contract and tuition deposit are due back to Riverbend
For additional information, please contact:
Director of Admissions
508.655.7333, ext. 200