Accepting applications for all programs!
Step 1: Discover the magic! Attend a Riverbend Admissions Event.
Visiting Riverbend School is absolutely the best way to truly discover the many wonders of Montessori education. Here at Riverbend every student of every age is inspired and nurtured to develop a lifelong passion for learning. It’s magical – come and take a look. We have many opportunities to visit. Register here for one of our upcoming Admission Events. If for any reason the calendar of dates does not suit your needs, call the admissions office 508-655-7333 x200, and we would be happy to accommodate you.
Step 2: Our application process is online. Click here to apply.
Application due dates for fist round decisions are as follows:
- Children’s House applications are accepted beginning in the fall of the proceeding school year of attendance.
- Kindergarten – 7th grade applications are due by February 1, 2018
Applications still accepted after February 1st. Offers of Acceptance will be based on number of remaining openings.
Step 3: Your child’s visit to the classroom.
After your child’s application packet is complete, we will contact you to arrange a time for your child to visit the classroom. The following guidelines are used for classroom visits.
- Toddlers (ages 15 months – 3 yrs) visit the Children’s House with their parents for phase in process.
- Primary children (ages 3—5 yrs) will have a brief visit in the classroom without their parents.
- Elementary children visit the school for either a half-day of full day depending upon their grade.
Step 4: Await the school’s admissions decision.
Decisions for Children’s House applicants are made by mid December and will continue until the program is full. Elementary school decisions are made by March 10th and deposits are due by April 10th. Rolling admissions will continue for any remaining openings.
Waitlisted applications will be carried over to the following school year and will not have to re-apply. However, if you are accepted and for any reason turn down your child’s space, you will need to apply again for the following year.
Please contact Lynn Shevory, Director of Admissions:
(508) 655-7333 x200 |firstname.lastname@example.org
The Riverbend School admits families of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, marital status, religion, political beliefs, disability and sexual orientation to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to families of the school. Toilet training is not a prerequisite for admittance in our Toddler and Primary programs.